What is a travel copywriter?
A travel copywriter writes informative, compelling and engaging sales and marketing materials for travel-related businesses. The goal? Motivate prospects to take action!
Why work with a copywriter in the travel industry?
Pre-pandemic, the travel and tourism industry was booming.
You still remember just how hard (and often expensive) it was to break through the noise and get your brand in front of your ideal customers in such a hypercompetitive industry.
And now our post-COVID-19 world brings new sales and marketing challenges on top of that.
Today, you are forced to rethink everything—at all levels. Do you pivot to a new segment? How should you tweak your offers for the New Normal? What’s the best way to communicate with prospects in the current climate?
Some goals have unavoidably changed, many remain essentially the same.
- Make your travel company and unique offers stand out.
- Inspire wanderlust and stimulate demand.
- Secure consistent bookings with a steady stream of customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Capture a larger market share.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be a time- and budget-consuming struggle. Working with a travel copywriter can bring you steps closer to achieving those very same goals for a fraction of what you’d spend on other advertising initiatives!
Do these struggles sound familiar?
It doesn’t matter if you are a travel agency, travel consultant, MICE organizer or tour operator, common struggles include:
- Gaining visibility. How do you get your website in front of your ideal customer in such a crowded industry?
- Convincing customers to book your packages. Why should travelers choose your company when, on the surface, competing offers look and sound the same?
- Improving the quality of your leads. How can you attract prospects with real potential to make a booking?
The painful truth is that the quality of your sales and marketing materials could be what’s holding your business back. But it doesn’t have to be that way. You can improve your content today with the help of a specialist travel copywriter.
Grow your business without breaking the bank!
As a freelance travel copywriter, I work closely with a wide range of tourism-related businesses around the globe. These include inbound and outbound travel agencies, tour operators, travel advisors / consultants, and MICE organizers to craft effective travel sales and marketing copy. And I’d love to work on your project next!
- Need to build trust and goodwill for your travel brand?
- Want to land your pages in front of the right audience—those with a high likelihood of booking their dream trip with you?
- Need to spark interest in your offers and elicit a positive reaction from readers?
- Want to sell more tours and packages?
Looking for a travel agency copywriter, B2B travel copywriter or luxury travel copywriter to increase conversions? Your search ends here—I’m ready to help!
My travel and tourism copywriting services include:
- Results-driven web copy for your business
- Persuasive travel industry landing page copy
- Differentiated and search-friendly tour, package, and service descriptions
- Promotional and informational brochure copywriting
- Evergreen and time-sensitive blog posts as well as attention-grabbing e-mail marketing content
- Comprehensive content consultation and editing services
Hire a Travel Copywriter
For more information or to schedule your free copywriting consultation, e-mail me.