Is your website copy hampering your success?
Your website exists to drive your business’ success. But a beautiful design and gorgeous graphics will only take you so far—it’s great web copywriting that boosts engagement.
It’s your written content that:
- Introduces you to prospects;
- Builds trust with stakeholders;
- Informs, resonates with, and persuades visitors to take action.
In other words, it’s effective website copywriting that helps you grow your business.
That’s why you can’t afford to get your text wrong—and why good enough simply isn’t good enough.
Your website is online 24/7 – make sure your web copy is working for you!
Persuasive copy works for you, even when you’re not working
No one knows your business better than you do. But precisely that familiarity can lead to tunnel vision when writing website copy—and why you’re not necessarily the best person to write it.
Common mistakes include:
- Writing what comes to mind without any research, planning, or strategy;
- Highlighting aspects that you feel are important (or that you’re proud of) but that don’t matter much to your prospect;
- Using words or writing in a way that doesn’t connect with your target audience;
- Prioritizing writing for search engines (“SEO writing”) rather than actual customers.
Working with a website copywriter can help you avoid these pitfalls!
Website copywriting that brings you real results
I write persuasive B2B and B2C website copy that will appeal to your target market – because your website isn’t for you, it’s for your customers.
That’s why my website copywriting service always includes:
- An in-depth consultation, so that I get to know who you are, what you do, and why customers should care.
- Landscape research to understand what your competitors are doing and identify where you can gain an advantage.
- Keyword research to ensure we’re writing in a way that not only resonates with your market but also works for search engines.
Here are a few other reasons to choose me as your business website copywriter.
If you’re wondering how to write good copy for your B2B or B2C business website, then it’s time to take the lead and inquire now!
You may also e-mail me directly at hello[at]radiantcopywriting[dot]com.