Beat your last-minute copywriting deadline!
Expectation: follow a well-organized content and copywriting schedule.
(Research, writing, editing and publishing are planned (down to the hour) with great precision.)
Reality: things don’t go according to plan.
Let’s face it – things don’t always go the way we imagined they would.
Opportunities come when we least expect them. Circumstances change without prior notice. Deadlines get moved forward at the last moment.
Suddenly, it’s urgent and you need all that writing done yesterday!
Panic starts to creep in.
Your heart is beating faster. You feel flushed and sweaty. And then the dreadful is-this-even-doable, what-do-I-do-now and do-we-have-enough-coffee-to-fuel-me feelings take over.
What will missing out on this deadline cost you? Can you complete your text on time? If only there was someone who could help…
Relax, I’ve got you!
You need a copywriter and I’m ready to dive right in. From editing to last-minute content and copywriting, we’ll get it done—on time and on budget. Use the contact form below for immediate assistance!
Before you send me your last-minute copywriting request…
With such a tight deadline, time is of the essence! So make sure your message contains ALL the information I need to assess your project—and get back to you ASAP.
Were you as detailed as possible?
Use these questions to guide your email:
- What do you need? For example: Blog post, landing page, web copy, product descriptions, editing etc.?
- What’s your industry and the topic?
- Do you have a required length or word count?
- How many pages do you need?
- Where will it be used?
- When do you need it in your inbox?
- Have you included a link to your website?
- Are there special instructions or guidelines I should be aware of?